AWAC AST software incompatibility

Up to Software

AWAC AST software incompatibility

Posted by Francisco Borges at December 10. 2013

Dear colleagues,

Our company has received a allready used AWAC profiler which has been previously configured. We had to download the AWAC AST software (v1.46.07) from the Nortek website, because the USB memory stick was missing. However, when we try to load the previous configuration from the instrument, the following message is shown: "The instrument has been configured with a different software version". What should we do? Do we have to update the firmware?

Regards,

Francisco.

Re: AWAC AST software incompatibility

Posted by Jonas Røstad at December 11. 2013

Dear Francisco,

There is no need to update the firmware. 
You need to convert the data files retrieved to ASCII. In the .hdr file you will find all necessary information for re-make the deployment planning in the newer software version.

Best regards
Jonas Røstad

Posted by Jose Carlos Rodrigues Nunes at January 06. 2014

My Awac 1 khz is recognizing just 9 MB and not the 4GB SD Card. The firmmware is 3.37 AST 2012. What should I do?

Tahnk´s

José Nunes

Posted by Francisco Borges at January 07. 2014

Thanks for your attention, but how can I have access to this .hdr file?

Regards,

Francisco.

Posted by Jonas Røstad at January 10. 2014

Dear Francisco,

The .hdr file is generated when binary to ASCII converting an .wpr file (raw data) from a previous deployment.

Best regards

Jonas Røstad

Posted by Xavier Prerauer at May 14. 2019

It was all about the knowledge center that has the software incompatibility that was develop by the employ of this company. I got this project to make some changes on it so I took help from essayhave.com I get the all codes that were used on this or make sure that it will compatible with the all requirements.