I didn't think it would be so interesting

Up to General comments

I didn't think it would be so interesting

Posted by tana maka at February 10. 2019

I didn't think it would be so interesting. I started betting on sports recently. Of course still only try and try to figure out how it works. I'm not really good at it yet. A few times, guessed a few times there. And it started with the fact that I was offered to play for money at the bookmaker. Even gave bonus money, which could make the first bet. It's so exciting and so interesting feeling. Now do a stable rate. I'm also looking for interesting bookies. And also interested in reading and listening to tips on how best to bet in sports. How do you guess where to bet the money?

Re: I didn't think it would be so interesting

Posted by lira roy at February 11. 2019

Hey. I myself am looking for a good bookmaker office. It has long been fond of sports betting and I confess to you already changed three bookmakers. That coefficient they have underestimated the conclusion is long then on the site itself it is not clear what's what. In general, I am also in search. If I find something suitable, I'll write to you.

Posted by tana maka at February 11. 2019

ok

Posted by tana maka at February 11. 2019

What can you say about the bookmaker https://22bet.com I would like to hear an objective opinion on this bookmaker. Who knows about bookmakers, how would you rate this bookmaker, whether it is Worthy, what would it do sports betting? Whether everything is normal here. So if you take the 10-point system, what would be the assessment put? How do you know how fast they pay the money? Is it worth it to make your money and bet? Or maybe recommend to play sports, some other bookmakers? So the the first impression, that like well and conveniently all have made. I even figured out how to bet here.

Posted by Angruta at February 11. 2019

You have asked so many questions and hope that you are all laid out on the shelves. I know that this bookmaker is quite young for him only the second year. But at the same time in the game betting, he is very popular. After all, he now has the main task to attract customers. Therefore, he has a good bonus program. The first deposit is given a 120 percent bonus. The wide line allows you to select a sporting event of interest. I would advise you to start cooperation with this office.

Posted by lira roy at February 13. 2019

Of course, all this is very interesting and attractive, but with all this, we should not forget that sports betting is an exciting type of hobby and one should proceed from this. Many active favorites of stpvrk made mistakes so will not repeat them. As one of my friends said, and he constantly makes sports bets do not need to lose his mind and then luck will be on our side.