It's probably cool when you take and double or triple your capital in an instan

Up to General comments

It's probably cool when you take and double or triple your capital in an instan

Posted by tana maka at February 05. 2019

It's probably cool when you take and double or triple your capital in an instant. I am even a little surprised by such people who can put all their capital such as a bookmaker https://www.pin-up.bet/ PinUp in a sports bet. Just think. In one moment can all lose or triple their money. I would certainly not dare to play. I usually bet 10 per cent of their income every month and rely. Sometimes I lose, sometimes I win. But in General, a small increase in money still turns out. Would you dare?

Re: It's probably cool when you take and double or triple your capital in an instan

Posted by lira roy at February 06. 2019

Hello

Re: It's probably cool when you take and double or triple your capital in an instan

Posted by lira roy at February 06. 2019

As far as I know, it is really possible to earn big money on sports betting. My husband's husband earns this and fully provides for his family. Here the main desire and skill. True, one should not forget that you should also have knowledge of the chosen sport. Then everything will work out.

Posted by Angruta at February 06. 2019

To double or triple your capital you need to work hard. I agree with the visitor that for successful bets you need to be well versed in any kind of sport. My brother, for example, loves football and is a fan of one team. He attends all the matches and leads them to the analyst. Under some scheme, he makes predictions and when he has confidence he makes a bet. Eighty percent of them he wins. So, without a passion for sports, it is impossible to make a bet and even win.

Posted by lira roy at Thursday 15:30

In my opinion, you can try to make sports bets in order to have additional income. By the way, I heard about Pinap from his friend, he is very keen on sports betting and says that this bookmaker’s office has a high coefficient and a fairly quick withdrawal of the money won.

Posted by Dremor at Thursday 16:16

My opinion is that a very experienced bettor who is one hundred percent sure of his victory can bet on all his property. I certainly would never do that. I am not particularly keen on betting. when there was a football championship last summer in Russia, I bet on our team several times and once I was able to guess the outcome of the game. But I lost twice and I didn’t have any income at all. Therefore, I believe that it is better to have a bird in the hands than a crane in the sky. I have enough of my salary for life and I do not expect more.