Maximum Cable length with Interface Box

Up to Deployment

Maximum Cable length with Interface Box

Posted by Pedro J. C. Ribeiro at June 11. 2015

Hello,

I'd like to know which is the maximum cable length to be used in conjunction with the interface box. 

Our company is developing a project for an online system to measure waves on a site which is approximately 2km away from the nearest piece of land. We would really like to use a complete Nortek solution (AWAC + offshore cable +interface box), but i'm not sure that the system would work for such a long length. can you help me with this matter? Have you guys had any experience with long cabled systems like this?

Thanks,

Pedro Ribeiro

Re: Maximum Cable length with Interface Box

Posted by Magnus Gr√łtterud at June 25. 2015

Hi Pedro,

Sorry for the delayed reply on this matter. Hopefully you have been in contact with your local Nortek representative. A 2km system solution is certainly possible, however it would be better to discuss over email. If you have not already sent us an email, please do so.

Best regards,

Magnus

Re: Maximum Cable length with Interface Box

Posted by MichelleHoward at Thursday 10:39

I have been using this edubirdie review for a long time. The team is highly supportive and understands my necessities. They prepare my assignments regardless of subjects in an organized and maintained manner. If anyone is having trouble with their university projects, I recommend them to use this service.